I’ll admit it – Instagram is heaps fun. Being an Android user, I’m a bit of a late arrival to the party. My friends with the iPhones have been raving about Instagram for a long time.
OK, the downside is that Instagram isn’t much of a “social” networking tool. It can be quite hard to share snaps with your friends and family unless they also happen to be using the app. But, that said, there are plenty of ways you can have fun with this photo-snapping phenomenon.
- “The act of snapping a picture is no longer enough to confirm reality; only sharing can give us validation.”
- It started as a joke, but two friends merged Pinterest and Instagram in two days.
- Instaprint is a location-based photo booth that prints Instagram photos based on a location or hashtag. Check out the Kickstarter campaign running to bring it to market.
- Inspiration: 15 things you can do with your Instragram photos.
- Lifestyle blogger, Gala Darling, has 10 Ways to Make Your Instagram Photos Pop!
- How does Instagram compare on the iPhone and Android? It’s a showdown.
- And this article about fallout from iPhone fanbois over the app’s availability on Android made me chuckle.