Friday I’m In Love
Happy Friday! I’ve had one helluva week; the good, the bad, and the ugly. Thank goodness for Fridays – specifically when the sun goes down. Friday nights always seem so full of promise. It’s late-night shopping in Melbourne, which in itself is a bit of an event (in my world). Plus, venues stay open later, so there’s a place for you whether you’re up for dining, drinking, dancing, or – whatever!
How do you like to spend your Friday nights?
- DIY Project: 5 of them in fact! Make your own camera straps.
- This is pretty cool – 24 hours of photographs merged into a single panoramic image.
- Crows are smarter than you think. You are right to fear and revere their awesomeness.
- Consider these seven secrets of self-made millionaires.
- Is your online self a less than accurate representation of your real self?
- Explore The Experimental Zone in the design process.
Wisdom from the Twitter feed:
“Instead of having a checklist for the ideal partner, why not have one of the kind of person we aspire to be when we enter the relationship?”
Enjoy your weekend!